I’ve had my fair share of dreams and goals in life. Some are realistic and feasible enough to achieve, while some are somewhat impossible even to imagine.
For a girl whose mind wants to do just everything, it’s hard to decide what I really want in life. One moment I want to do this stuff, then in just snap, I want something else. Although there are things that don’t change. Things that I still want to get, but somehow fade in my subconscious.
I want to start first with dreams that are close to impossible to get. Here they are:
- I want to become an actress. Well, maybe it isn’t too impossible, but I don’t plan on doing auditions. But I really want to act. I would prefer roles portraying mentally ill people or psychopaths.
- I want to become a ramp model. I also want to be cover model. Still, not too impossible, but I’m fine playing dress up. I don’t plan on trying out Asia’s Next Top Model. Not that I’m scared of doing it. I just don’t want to do it.
- I want to be a beauty queen. No more to add here.
Those I wrote above are still realistic dreams. I just don’t make a move on achieving them because I don’t want to. I’m fine not getting them. But I enjoy dreaming of it.
Now, here are the dreams and goals I have. Things I’m working on:
- I want to become a lawyer. This is the dream I still fret on. There are days I really want it, and there are days I just don’t feel like studying again. I do have a deadline though. I should be a lawyer by age 30, so if I reach 25 and still not at it, then maybe it’s time I should reconsider. I don’t want to study law half-heartedly.
- I want to become a businesswoman. Being a CPA gives a lot of opportunities and knowledge at the field. Besides, ever since high school, I don’t feel like growing old being an employee forever. So the best thing to do not to starve is to put up a business. The first business I want to put up is a water-refilling station. Maybe after I get to have the money I need, I’ll start an apartment business afterwards. And some other businesses as well.
- I want inspire other people. Seriously, this is too broad a dream. But I do want to inspire people. I want to share things that’ll make people want to do better. But so far, I still have no idea on how to do that. Maybe WordPress might help me with this.
- I want to design my own house. Nothing to add here.
- If I don’t get married, I want to adopt a kid just to have a child. I think becoming a parent does a lot of positive changes to a person.
- I want learn how to play piano and violin. I’m planning to buy a piano, maybe soon?
- This is funny. I want to become a detective. (Possible or not?)
Here are some other things I want to do, but still contemplating:
- I want to learn sharp-shooting.
- I want to pursue learning Arnis.
- I want to learn Kendo.
- I want to cook. Well, I’m not sure about this, but my parents think I’m a mad scientist in the kitchen and my only goal is to destroy humanity.
- I want to marry. Still contemplating on this one.
It’s really funny how I have weird dreams in life and don’t do anything about it. Maybe I do, but I’m still not at it. For now, I just want to enjoy and explore more things about myself, to get my act up together. I don’t want to do things half-heartedly and regret it eventually.